One liner Quotes Screensaver

by - 25 August

Black Background 

Androi Wallpaper

1 liner Quotes

◆Don't Be scared to Be Alone
Goals are Personal.😎



◆First We Feel
Than we Fall.😴


◆Once You Know The Truth
You are never the Same.😇



◆The Beauty you see in me
Is a reflection of You.😘



◆And You Make My
Heart Glow😍😘



◆I Didn't change
I just see things
Differentl Now.🤡


◆if You Don't Do it
Someone else will.🤗


◆We' re All Bad in 
Someone's Story.😎


◆Efforts are Better Than
Fake Promises.💪


◆The Trouble is You Think
You have "Time "🤳



◆I'm always The One Who Loves
More. That's my problem.😳



One liner love quotes,motivational,good morning,attitude,relationship,cool,happy,quotes wallpaper/screensaver

black,pink,white,light,dark background wallpaper for Android and iOS

Hd Wallpaper Mines



Click on photo for more 15 August Wallpaper

Comment Your Quotes if You Want more Like this...🤗

Mobile phone Wallpaper


                        On demand☺️😇

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ek acha kissa Zindagi ka khatm ho jane do, shayad kuch bahut behtar tunhare Intezar mein ho...

    ReplyDelete